Keeping a healthy and friendly environment can be tough. Building strong relationships with your colleagues definitely makes that easier, but who can you trust?
Here are Five Signs You Shouldn't Trust a Coworker
1. They gossip a lot. Most people do it a little. But if someone is constantly gossiping about other people, then chances are they're also talking about you behind your back.
2. They're overly dramatic. Like someone who always plays the victim, or does anything that makes the office toxic.
3. They suck up to your boss. Being kind to your boss is totally a must but sucking up could mean they're too focused on getting ahead, so they're unpredictable. They might not do anything to HURT you at work. But they probably won't do anything to help you either, unless it helps THEM.
4. They shift blame, or try to take credit for everything. It's a sign they're dishonest and won't take accountability for their actions.
5. They disrespect you, and you might not even realize it. A few common signs are ignoring your ideas or emails . . .or worse, STEALING your ideas . . . not making eye contact . . . and not including you in important conversations.