The Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS) invites educators, administrators, and coordinators for Educators’ Night Out on Thursday, October 21 from 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
● MODS invites all public, private/independent, charter school and homeschool educators, administrators, and coordinators across South Florida to attend a FREE socially-distanced evening of Museum exploration.
● Participants will learn more about the Museum’s field trip possibilities including exciting labs, demos, Makerspace, and shows.
● Plus, explore the STEMobile and the outreaches that can come to your school! The STEMobile delivers scientastic experiences to your school, organization, or community center with unique and immersive STEM (Science. Technology. Engineering. Math) programming led by MODS STEM educators.
● The evening rolls into MODS’ adults 21+ Discovery After Dark event. Educators who attend Educators’ Night Out are free! Discovery After Dark: Island Style features authentic island entertainment and science shows, music and leis, adult beverages, and delicious bites.
● Masks are mandatory for all guests, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and everyone is required to follow MODS Healthy Scientists Make Healthy Choices protocols to ensure a safe experience.
DETAILS: This event is FREE for all school personnel with valid school ID (public, private, charter, and homeschool).
To register, please visit mods.org/nightsout and for questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.713.0930.