Children Sickened After Eating Marijuana Edibles At Dade, Broward Schools

An investigation is underway after a student was given a marijuana edible at a school in Miami-Dade County.

The school district announced the investigation yesterday after an incident Tuesday at Bunche Park Elementary in Miami Gardens.

A nine-year-old girl ate an edible her father says she got from another student. The girl was taken to urgent care for treatment, and her dad she's OK now.

This happened a day after a 12-year-old got sick in Broward County after eating an edible he got from another student at Lauderdale Lakes Middle School.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content